Thursday, October 11, 2012

Witness #4 : Luna Runs Away


I know you have felt like running away sometime in your life. If you haven't, then we must not be living in the same world you and I. What with all the wrong the human race has done over our time alive. I'm not even going to list anything, I'm going to tel you the story of Luna.

As you can see, she decided to leave Earth and go live on the Moon with Kid Cudi them. She reckons Earth looks better from space, there's no prejudice, no visible inequality and no wealth issues. Of course there's a problem of food and water, but she packed enough to last her a few days. Yes, days, because you see, to want to leave the planet is to want to die. And what better way to die then watching God's majestic creation from a view like this?

Not that I'm condoning suicide or anything, I'm just saying, we all wish we could escape sometimez..

C

No comments:

Post a Comment